When you give your payment information to support a project, the details are only given to our payment partners for the purposes of fulfilling your contribution transaction. We do not see or keep your payment information, nor does the Campaign Creator ever see your payment information.
By using “the Site”, you agree to the collection and use of information as stated in this Policy.
backHer, Inc. has the right to alter or replace this Policy at any time by posting the modified version on the Site, and your continued use of the Service shows your agreement to any posted changes. It is your responsibility to read the ‘Policy’ periodically to be informed of any changes. Continuing to access our site after any changes constitutes that you accept the changes.
- Email Address
- Facebook information if you are signing up via Facebook connect
- Twitter information if you are signing up via Twitter connect
- Legal Name or Business Name
- Tax ID number if a business or non-profit
- Physical address
- Telephone number
- Date of Birth
- PayPal account information (if accepting payments via PayPal)
- Email Address
- Shipping Contact Information
- PayPal Email Address or credit card info if paying by credit card.
- Also, we may need to collect additional information for verification purposes such as a government I.D. # or driver’s license info, plus other identity-related information.
You can update your profile to modify or delete the information you have given backHer. We may keep certain information as required by law or if that information is needed for business purposes.
Anyone 13+ can register with us. We support projects that will benefit younger children that are listed and managed by people 18+. People between the ages of 13 and 17 should use adult supervision when using the ‘Site’. If we have unknowingly gathered information about someone under 13, we will delete it immediately. If you believe that we have unknowingly acquired information about someone under 13, please contact us at team@backHer.com
We will email you with any necessary legal information and information regarding your projects or contributions, and Site related announcements that we think you can't live without. We may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
If you go to a website link from backHer, our security and privacy policies no longer apply on the linked web site.
No data transmission over the public Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, though we do everything possible to make it so.
We welcome you to contact us with your questions, feedback and suggestions. team@backHer.com